Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Really?

Friday last week was my last week of off-site manager training. Monday we started orientation for our pilot group. For those of you who do not know- our CFA unit is test run for a new employee training program and twenty of our staff were selected to participate. As with any new, uncharted waters there is often confusion and lack of communication because of the thousands of unplanned cenarios that possibly could be encountered (but nobody expects will ever happen).

Today is Wednessday, last night I found out that I am being sent back off site to train employees in the pilot group- which means I am missing the last week of manager training on-site at my store. While I am a little frustrated (more about being off-site than missing the training) I am really glad for the time I get to spend with all of our staff getting to know them- it will help a lot once we get going next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment